The CEM provides environmental impact assessment (EIA) services to both the private and public sector. The CEM’s approach to EIA focuses on the facilitation of interaction and communication between the client, regulator, other stakeholders and technical specialists. In association with its extensive network of specialists the CEM is in a position to streamline projects with multiple authorisation requirements by managing the authorisation processes in parallel.
The CEM provides services in the following fields:
- Environmental Impact Assessments;
- Environmental Management Plans;
- Waste Licence Applications;
- Water Use Licence Applications;
- Mining Authorisation Applications;
- Environmental Management Programmes;
- Section 24G Rectification Applications; and
- Public Participation and Stakeholder Engagement.