CEM-01.1: Introduction to Environmental Management - An Overview of Principles, Tools and Issues
(12 - 16 October 2015)
- I would definitely come back in the future.
- Thanks to all the presenters. I will buy a bicycle when I go home and walk the talk.
- Thank you for hosting me and for the knowledge you provided. Will use it in my daily routine and decision making.
- I would like to thank the University for the opportunity I got to attend the course, the information received was excellent and I was well educated. I am hoping to enroll for more courses.
- It was a good course which is tempting one to come back. Good lecturers who are more informed of what they are doing.
CEM-02.1: Environmental Law for Environmental Managers (Saturday - 3 Hour Examination)
(3 - 8 August 2015)
- Great service and training.
- Learned a lot and thanks to the tutor's for taking us through any aspects of Environmental Law and elaborating them to us clearly.
- Reece and Daniel are very good Tutors. Very good knowledge of the subjects. Thanks for a great course.
- Best course I have been on. GREAT.
- Thank you guys for this week; it was informative and have learned a lot. I am new in the industry so the course will be helpful for me to apply my knowledge at work.
- Really enjoyed the course content and knowledge of the lecturers.
CEM-02.5: Integrated Water Resource Management in the Context of South African Legislation
(14 - 18 September 2015)
- The training was offered very well.
- Enjoyable and well structured course.
- The course is interesting and informative. It addressed all the aspects of the National Water Act.
- Overall the course was interesting and an eye-opener.
- A wonderful, informative, challenging course. Thank you!!!
Everything regarding the course was well prepared and presenters were excellent in their work.
CEM-02.6.4: An Introduction to the Legal Framework for Contaminated Land: Chapter 8 of the National Environmental Management Waste Act
(27 - 28 October 2014)
- Excellent course. Presenters highly competent.
- Thank you for the training. Good work that CEM is doing in environmental training.
- Lecturers more approachable and knowledgeable. Thumbs up!
- Good course, thanks!
- Thank you yet again for an absolutely brilliant introduction to NEM:WA Part 8. This has by far been the best course I have attended, primarily due to the fact that you guys made it practical/ applicable and didn't just heap a load of technical jargon and impractical theory on us.
I've been meaning to thank you for an excellent course. I have really learned a lot - not only about legal aspects surrounding contaminated land, but also about new concepts such as future environmental modelling and resilience...Thank you for once again igniting a passion for environmental management in my heart.
CEM-02.11: Environmental Mining Law: The Legal Framework Governing Environmental Management in South African Mining Operations
(24 - 28 August 2015)
- I appreciate everything, thank you.
- I've learned a lot and enjoyed it.
- The course is applicable in the real world.
- The course is good and is an eye-opener to some people who were not exposed to mining operations.
- Enjoyed the course.
CEM-03.1: Implementing Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
(17 - 21 August 2015)
- It was a nice experience! Thank you!
- There was never a dull moment.
- The atmosphere is excellent!
- The food was great.
- The course was excellent and will recommend to others to participate in the training.
CEM-04.1.1: Environmental Management System ISO 14001 Audit: A Lead Auditor Course Based on ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 - (SAATCA Registered)
(2 - 6 November 2015)
- Great team, thank you kindly.
- Excellent course, great learnings!!!
- Thank you to the staff. Job well done.
- I learnt a lot on this course, it met my expectations. Thank you to all the students. It was great.
CEM-04.2.1: Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001 Audit: A Lead Auditor Course based on ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 - (SAATCA Registered)
(2 - 6 November 2015)
- The course was excellent.
CEM-05.1: Environmental Impact Assessment: A Practical Approach
(19 - 23 October 2015)
- Great presentations and great lecturers.
- Everything was satisfactory. Was up to standard. Thank you.
- Perfect. I feel comfortable in the university, excellent lectures and presentations. I will recommend the course and the university.
- The course was informative and exceeded my expectations and would recommend it to anyone dealing with environmental authorisations.
- Everything was good from the presenters, food and the classroom. So CEM keep it up. Thank you for offering us such a presentation and clean environment.
- Will recommend anyone to attend here.
CEM-05.1.5: Post-decision Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement: An Introduction to the Role and Responsibility of an Environmental Control Officer
(28 September - 2 October 2015)
- Excellent institute.
- Great specialists in the field to present modules.
- Enjoyed the course and professionalism of the team.
- A very good course. Very informative in terms of the experiences, the act and challenges faced by ECOs.
- Good information and presentations.
- Overall the course was very good.
CEM-05.2: Environmental Risk Assessment and Management based on ISO 31000
(3 - 7 August 2015)
- Enjoyed the course - gained knowledge which I can and will use to implement in the group.
- The standards are continual improving at the CEM, keep doing the great work. Thanks to the facilitators we felt at home.
- I strongly believe that our regional managers must attend this course.
- Well balanced course.
CEM-06.1.1a: Handling, Storage and Transportation of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances
(17 - 21 November 2014)
- The course was so informative and the presenters have sufficient knowledge of the work.
- An excellent, value adding course with enthusiastic well prepared lectures that are specialists in their field of expertise.
- Everything was excellent.
CEM-06.2.1: Introduction to Integrated Waste Management for Environmental Managers
(27 - 31 July 2015)
- The course was well planned including all logistics and study material.
- Thank you for a good course. It was well organised and fruitful.
- The overall course was excellent.
- Nice course, learned a lot, all the lectures were great. The mining lecture was very interesting.
- Thank you Claudine.
- The course was best, especially the site visit part.
CEM-06.2.3: An Introduction to Waste Classification in South Africa: Towards Implementation of the National Environmental Management Waste Act
(25 - 26 October 2014)
- Thank you! Very good!
- Will attempt to be back.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the course and the discussions that flowed from the course content.
CEM-06.3.2: Essential Air Quality Management
(5 - 7 October 2015)
- The overall programme was well organised, interactive and educative.
- Very good.
- The course was informative and relevant to my work. I have learnt a lot and will definitely go back and recommend it to the colleagues.
CEM-06.4.3: Water Quality Monitoring: Principles, Approaches and Techniques
(31 August - 4 September 2015)
- All was well. I enjoyed it and learned a lot more than what I came for.
- I enjoyed the course and thank you very much to Claudine and Jonathan and all the lectures. They were very energetic and on point. Would like to attend more courses like this one.
- Good course. Facilitator was great. All the work was easy to follow and understand.
- Course was impeccably run, the co-ordinator, Claudine Roos was amazing in all aspects. Best presenter by far.
- Great lecturers and course material.
- All was provided and presented excellently!
CEM-06.5.1: Basic Principles of Ecological Rehabilitation and Mine Closure
(28 September - 2 October 2015)
- Great course.
- Thank you. Excellent.
CEM-06.9.1: The Fundamentals of Climate Change Management
(12 - 16 October 2015)
- Great course with a knowledgeable, humble and astute presenter - Fred Goede. I want to thank him and may God increase him.
- The facilitator of the course Mr. Fred Goede was excellent at conveying information in an understandable manner.
- Enjoyed the course and learned a lot of things, the lecturer is very knowledgeable and the guest speakers were very good as well.
- Very exciting and interesting course. Great lecturers, especially Prof. Nel & Mr. Fred Goede.
CEM-08.1.1a: Occupational Health and Safety Law for Managers
(18 - 22 May 2015)
- It was a well prepared course and I will definitely come for another course in future; well done guys.
- A good course and staff.
- Thank you for a course well presented as well as the logistical support.
- Keep up the good work, this was definitely not my last to attend.
- Overall very good course and professional with administration.
CEM-08.1.5: Mine Health and Safety Law for Managers
(6 - 10 October 2014)
- Keep up the excellent work!
- Everything is perfect, keep it up.
CEM-08.2.1: Implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on OHSAS 18001
(6 - 10 July 2015)
- As always, excellent. 3 times back and will be attending a course again, hopefully this year again.
- The best training experience I have had so far!
- The course was effective, it was surely given me a sense of motivation and certainly will do my best to use the information acquired, for the good of mankind in the work environment.
- The course was very intense, with good inter-action and participation. Practical allowed the delegates to use what has been taught and apply their own insight as well. Good value!