Representatives of the South Africa's North-West University and Vietnam National Economics University signed the Memorandum of Understanding on November 17. - Photo SAS Institute
Kevin Panman (left), BMI PhD student employed at Standard Bank, and Helgard Raubenheimer (right),
Associate Professor at the Centre for BMI, receive an award in London, United Kingdom.
(From the left): Riad Gydien, Vice President: Middle East & Africa.
Prof Machiel Kruger, Head: SAS Advanced Analytics Lab and Professional Masters Programmes,
Centre for BMI. Prof Riaan de Jongh, Director: Centre for BMI
The Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS) held meetings with the NWU to negotiate a Memorandum of Understanding. From the left, are Mr Murray de Villiers: General manager of Corporate Affairs at SAS, Prof Kinandu Muragu: executive director of KSMS, Prof Herman van Schalkwyk: Vice-principal of the NWU and rector of the Potchefstroom Campus, and Prof Riaan de Jongh: director of the Centre for BMI.
In the news:
- Transformation, data science ensure winning formula: IT web
- High demand for skilled data scientists: IT web
- NWU proactively addresses SA's skills deficit: NWU news
- Statisticians now in demand. eNCA Video
- Creating a pipeline of data science skills: TWeb Business Intelligance
- Enabling data science education in developing countries: TWeb Business Intelligance
- Recent partnership with Northwes University: BASA
- Kenyans to partner with NWU’s BMI Centre.
- Shaping the data scientists of tomorrow: SAS marketing video
- Businesses ‘can analyse data more productively’: Business Day
- Bank and university in a strategic alliance: Pretoria news
- Article by Steyn Krouse (BMI Alumni) in Cover magazine
- Spotlight on PRMIA's University network. Read on page 28
- SAS and NWU help build Data Science skills by bringing analytics to students. Read more
- SASA 2010 Conference: Read more
- Helping prepare the next generation of analytical professionals
- SAS renews partnership with North West University: Read more