Representatives of the South Africa's North-West University and Viet Nam National Economics University signed the Memorandum of Understanding on November 17. - Photo SAS Institute
Kevin Panman (left), BMI PhD student employed at Standard Bank, and Helgard Raubenheimer (right),
Associate Professor at the Centre for BMI, receive the award in London, United Kingdom.
Top (from the left): Riad Gydien, Vice President - Middle East & Africa.
Prof Machiel Kruger, Head: SAS Advanced Analytics Lab and Professional Masters Programmes,
Centre for BMI. Prof Riaan de Jongh, Director: Centre for BMI
The Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS) held meetings with the NWU to negotiate a Memorandum of Understanding. Here, from left, are Mr Murray de Villiers, Statistical Analysis System Institute’s (SAS) general manager of Corporate Affairs, Prof Kinandu Muragu, executive director of KSMS, Prof Herman van Schalkwyk, vice-principal of the NWU and rector of the Potchefstroom Campus, and Prof Riaan de Jongh, director of the Centre for BMI.
(Onverskoning oor die uitleg, besig met opdatering)
- NWU proactively addresses SA's skills deficit: NWU news
- Statistici nou in aanvraag. eNCA Video
- Creating a pipeline of data science skills: TWeb Business Intelligance
- Enabling data science education in developing countries: TWeb Business Intelligance
- Recent partnership with Northwest University: BASA
- 'n Keniaanse venootskap vir NWU se Sentrum vir BWI
- Shaping the data scientists of tomorrow: SAS bemarkingsvideo
- Businesses ‘can analyse data more productively’: Business Day
- Arikel van Steyn Krouse (BWI Alumni) in Cover magazine
- Spotlight on PRMIA's University network: Lees op bladsy 28
- SAS and NWU help build Data Science skills by bringing analytics to students: Lees meer
- SASA 2010 konferensie. Lees meer
- Helping prepare the next generation of analytical professionals: Lees meer
- SAS hernu verhoudig met Noord-Wes Universiteit: Lees meer