We warmly invite you to submit your abstract to the 7th Biennial International Group Theory Conference. You will have the opportunity to present a 20 minute talk in one of the parallel sessions. The speakers are encouraged to present in-person, however a limited number of online slots are available. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Finite and Infinite Groups;
- Character Theory and Representation Theory of Groups;
- Combinatorial Aspects of Group Theory;
- Computational Group Theory;
- Combinatorics and Graph Theory;
- Algebraic Coding Theory;
- Combinatorial Designs;
- Semigroups and related topics.
- Research topics in other fields having connection with Group Theory and applications of group theory in other areas are also welcome.
You are also invited to submit your original full lengths paper for possible publication in a special issue of AUT Journal of Mathematics and Computing (AJMC) after a peer review process.
Please submit your abstract in PDF file format created from the LaTeX template below. The speaker should be the one who submits the abstract. You can submit (and present) a maximum of two abstracts. However, there is no restriction for joint authorship.