Procedure for Booking
Steps to follow:
- Register to use equipment by filling the online registration form in drop down menu - this is a once off annual requirement for all the users of the laboratory.
- Fill in Analysis Request and Sample Quetionnaire forms available on the drop down menu and await date and time allocation from LEM satff
- Deliver your samples to the LEM as requested.
Take note of the following:
- Please notify us if you publish work containing any images taken in the LEM!
- It is a requirement that you provide LEM staff with an electronic copy of any publication which arises from use of LEM equipment.
- Your research output helps the LEM staff identify any areas where further assistance or better instrumentation may be offered.
- Any published research using LEM instruments should include the following acknowledgement statement: “The authors acknowledge use of the Laboratory for Electron Microscopy at North West University.”