The subject group Statistics from the North-West University offers several accredited short courses in Statistics. Short courses consist of both a theoretical and a practical component. The practical component is performed in statistical computer packages such as STATISTICA, SPSS and R.
Examples of available short courses:
- Short course on introductory statistics using SPSS
- Short course on introductory statistics using R
- Introductory short course on the statistical software package R
- Short course on regression and ANOVA methods
- Short course on Structural Equation Models (SEM)
Short courses can also be tailor made in terms of content, statistical analysis software, course length etc. These could also be presented in-house for private sector clients if more than fifteen delegates attend.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming courses: 29-31 January 2018: Introductory short course on statistics and data analysis for research purposes using R. Click to download.