- There are currently 3 Absa BMI bursaries available from the 2nd to 5th year, for studies in BMI and Actuarial Science, as presented on the Potchefstroom and Vanderbijlpark Campuses of the NWU.
- The Absa BMI bursary programme is managed by the Absa BMI bursary committee with support from the Centre for BMI on the Potchefstroom campus of the NWU.
Absa BMI Bursary Application and Selection Process:
- The total number of bursaries and for which academic year the Absa BMI bursaries (ABB) will be available are determined by the Absa BMI Bursary Committee (ABBC) each year.
- These ABBs will be advertised in February of that year.
- Students who are interested in the ABB, will be requested to respond via e-mail.
- The e-mail must contain a copy of their ID, 2-page CV and consent to share their academic information, as per NWU academic system (VSS), with Absa, as obtained by the Centre for BMI from VSS.
- Students who are selected by the ABBC, will be required to write Absa's psychometric and any other test the ABBC deemed necessary.
- After the results of all tests have been processed, a shortlist of students, to invite for an interview with the ABBC, will be complied.
- After completion of the interviews with the ABBC, the students will be individually informed about the outcome of their interviews.
Please contact Mr Thys Cronje on 018 299 2577 or e-mail to Thys.Cronje@nwu.ac.za if there are any questions.